Perry's Rylee Bellmon sprints to the finish line at the OSU Jamboree Saturday at the Oklahoma State University Cross Country course. Bellmon finished fifth with a time of 12:59.53 to lead Perry to an eighth-place finish in the Class A-3A division.
- Buy & Share Photos
- NewsPress e-Edition
- NewsPress Specials
- AP Video
- Obama Warns Russia Again of 'consequences' Viral Outbreak Closes VA School No Charges Against Conn. Man Who Killed Son Search for Jet Expands Amid Signs It Flew On Iraqi Marriage Law Concerns Rights Activists Raw: Knife Fight in China Market Leaves 6 Dead Pistorius Was Photographed in Bloody Prosthetics Raw: Pope Francis' Video Message to Shantytown Raw: Deadly Helicopter Crash in Thick Fog Landing Gear Collapse During Aborted Takeoff Crisis With Russia Worries Ukrainians in US Raw: Baby Gorilla Born in Rare C-section Unemployed Line Up in Colo. for Pot Jobs Dead Border Patrol Agent Suspected of Assaults Bracketology: Long Odds for the Perfect Pick Powerful New Painkiller Worries Dr's, Lawmakers SC Deputy Cried After Shooting 70-year-old Man
- NDN Video
- Time-lapse video of the Goodyear NT Local shelter kitten gobbles like a turkey Swim Daily, Brazil Behind The Scenes BREAKING: Emergency On The Runway At Philadelphia Airport Best of BIG EAST Tournament: Day 2 Kim Kardashian Steals Kylie's Bikini Chris Christie harrassed by hecklers at New Jersey town hall Florida State's Boris Bojanovsky Beats Maryland With Last-Second Dunk In ACC Tournament | ACC Must See Moment Pope Francis Reaches One Year As Pontiff Brandi Glanville's Reunion Meltdown Ailing Dog Found With Heartbreaking Note to Be Reunited With Owners Man Who Punched Boy For iPad Nabbed By Good Samaritan Gibbs hits game-winner against 'Nova Obama: If You Work More, You Should Get Paid More Arsenio Has More Twitter Spelling Bee Failures Kim K. Shares Super Hot Selfie Raw: Rare Baby 'Roo Makes Its Debut in Sydney Watch J.Lo's Speechless Moment Best of BIG EAST Tournament: Day 1 Two Dead at SXSW After Car Hits Crowd
- Must Read
Banning a 'B-word' teaches girls the wrong lesson
Striking the word "bossy" from the language doesn't help young girls learn to speak up or become leaders. It teaches them how to be, well, bossy.
March 14, 2014 1 Photo
- Jackson won’t run again for House seat
- ERDA releases first step in regional water plan
- Banning a 'B-word' teaches girls the wrong lesson