Guests of Musicale, "Oakcreek Celebration," will enjoy chamber music by OSU woodwind quintet led by faculty member, Ginny Broffitt. Gathering on the hearth of the common room at Oakcreek, Stillwater�s new co-housing community, from left, are co-host Kay Stewart, Steve and Pat Tweedie, Margaret and Sidney Ewing and Nadine Olson. Co-hosts are reviewing recipes for refreshments which will include sweets and savories reflecting the period of the music. Co-hosts not shown are Emma Tusing and Dr. Mike and Judy Kelly.
- Buy & Share Photos
- NewsPress e-Edition
- NewsPress Specials
- AP Video
- Search for Jet Expands Amid Signs It Flew On Iraqi Marriage Law Concerns Rights Activists Raw: Knife Fight in China Market Leaves 6 Dead Pistorius Was Photographed in Bloody Prosthetics Raw: Pope Francis' Video Message to Shantytown Raw: Deadly Helicopter Crash in Thick Fog Landing Gear Collapse During Aborted Takeoff Crisis With Russia Worries Ukrainians in US Raw: Baby Gorilla Born in Rare C-section Unemployed Line Up in Colo. for Pot Jobs Dead Border Patrol Agent Suspected of Assaults Bracketology: Long Odds for the Perfect Pick South by Southwest Goes on After Deadly Crash Powerful New Painkiller Worries Dr's, Lawmakers Searchers Scour Rubble After Deadly Explosion Governor Christie Heckled at Town Hall RAW: Sharper to Remain in CA Jail SC Deputy Cried After Shooting 70-year-old Man
- NDN Video
- Local shelter kitten gobbles like a turkey BREAKING: Emergency On The Runway At Philadelphia Airport Best of BIG EAST Tournament: Day 2 Chris Christie harrassed by hecklers at New Jersey town hall Kim Kardashian Steals Kylie's Bikini Florida State's Boris Bojanovsky Beats Maryland With Last-Second Dunk In ACC Tournament | ACC Must See Moment Pope Francis Reaches One Year As Pontiff Brandi Glanville's Reunion Meltdown Ailing Dog Found With Heartbreaking Note to Be Reunited With Owners Man Who Punched Boy For iPad Nabbed By Good Samaritan Gibbs hits game-winner against 'Nova Obama: If You Work More, You Should Get Paid More Arsenio Has More Twitter Spelling Bee Failures Kim K. Shares Super Hot Selfie Raw: Rare Baby 'Roo Makes Its Debut in Sydney Watch J.Lo's Speechless Moment Best of BIG EAST Tournament: Day 1 Two Dead at SXSW After Car Hits Crowd Harlem Tragedy: Six Killed in Building Explosion Watch How The High-Speed Chase All Played Out
- Must Read
Banning a 'B-word' teaches girls the wrong lesson
Striking the word "bossy" from the language doesn't help young girls learn to speak up or become leaders. It teaches them how to be, well, bossy.
March 14, 2014 1 Photo
- Jackson won’t run again for House seat
- ERDA releases first step in regional water plan
- Banning a 'B-word' teaches girls the wrong lesson