Oklahoma State sophomore Shelby Davis slaps a hit to shallow left field during Saturday's series finale against Texas Tech. The Cowgirls won Friday's delayed game 2-1 and claimed the series with a 4-1 victory.
- Buy & Share Photos
- NewsPress e-Edition
- NewsPress Specials
- AP Video
- Raw: Malaysia Airlines Loses Contact With Plane Russians Rally to Absorb Crimea, Others Resist Ted Turner Hospitalized in Argentina Attempted Murder Charges for Mom in Ocean Drive Santorum: GOP Cant Surrender Conservatism to Win Paralyzed Dog Winning Hearts, Looking for Home US Employers Add 175K Jobs Despite Harsh Weather Huckabee: Obama Has Diminished American Might Lost Backpacker Survives Outback By Eating Flies Gov. Rick Perry Fires Up CPAC Crowd Aaron Paul Switches Gears in 'Need for Speed' Pistorius Trial: Ex-Girlfriend Describes Gunplay New Mexicans Want More Info. on Radiation Leak Fort Knox Gets First Woman Commanding General California Man Denies Creating Bitcoin 'Ice Yachts' Turn Frozen River Into Highway Jeopardy Champ Vilified by Some for Strategy Obama: West Won't Let Kremlin Carve Up Ukraine Raw: Justin Bieber in Miami for Civil Deposition Afghan Interpreters Seek Sanctuary in Germany
- NDN Video
- Raw: Mom Accused of Driving Into Surf in Court Mom who drove van full of kids into the Florida surf charged with attempted murder Best Moments from 17 Seasons of 'The Bachelor' Finales Nike launches new 'Magista' soccer cleat Dunk of the Year? How to Make a Strong Password (and Actually Remember It) Lindsay Lohan Gets Soaked UCSB Fan Rushes Court, Angrily Confronts Hawaii Coach Dodge Vipers Ordered Crushed by Chrysler Miley Fires Back at Katy Perry Adorable Penguin Sweaters Save Birds Trapped in Oil Spills Swim Daily, Marisa Miller 2004 Thieves use forklift to steal money from ATM Truck on high-speed chase crashes into house Carmen Electra Covers FHM Highlights: (3) Arizona vs. Oregon State Obama Says Crimea Separation Would Violate Law Prince & 3RDEYEGIRL Premiere 'FUNKNROLL' RT Anchor Quits Live On-Air: I Can't Be Part of Network 'That Whitewashes' Putin's Actions Cutest Kid Ever Invades Soccer Pitch, Gets Carried Around By Players
- Must Read
Ada firefighter Danny Manuel wants to be the top Ninja warrior on NBC’s popular American Ninja Warrior television show.
He is anxiously awaiting word on whether he has been selected as one of the contestants for this year’s show.
He went through this same process last year but was never contacted.
Just like Charlie Brown on the mound in a rainstorm, Manuel keeps training and hoping for the best, even when nobody’s watching.
In the meantime, Manuel, who turns 40 this month, is preparing as if he’ll get the call for what promises to be another strenuous competition in 2014.
March 8, 2014
- Diplomatic immunity: Moorish American claims status, fails to appear for misdemeanor jury trial
- Most deadly fraternity scraps initiation for new members
- American Ninja/dad/firefighter