Two students from Holly Belford-Davis' Encore! Dance Studios were selected to attend the University of Oklahoma Saturday Youth Advance Ballet Program. Hallie Baker and Ana Teresa Atiles are class members with from left, front row, Rilee Hanan, Deryn Hobbs, Lily Baumgardner and Rocky Despain; second row, Gabrielle Selmon, Hallie Baker, Claire Harris and Ana Teresa Atiles; third row, Madeleine Baer, Meghan Bradley, Brittany Anderson and Madeline Armor. Graysn Fuller, Paxton Little and Carli Manwell are not pictured.
- Buy & Share Photos
- NewsPress e-Edition
- NewsPress Specials
- AP Video
- Malaysia Flight Changed Course Before Vanishing CIA Director Denies Senate Hacking Allegations Feinstein: CIA Spied on Senate Committee Prosecutors: DC Mayor Knew of 'shadow Campaign' Raw: 'Octomom' Pleads Not Guilty Again Raw: Police Seek Man Who Set Car, Self Ablaze Ukraine's Crimea Seeks to Become Independent Carney: Feinstein, CIA in Regular Talks With WH Friend Gives Details of Pistorius' Gun Use Raw: Bank Robbery Chase Shuts Down Md. Highway Japan Slowly Rebuilding 3 Years After Disaster Health Care Law Gets Test in Florida Election Raw: Former Christie Aide Arrives at NJ Court Raw: Seavey Wins 2nd Iditarod in Bizarre Finish Low-wage Workers Struggle to Join Middle Class Millions Living With Artificial Hips and Knees Skydiver, Pilot Survive Midair Accident
- NDN Video
- Jennifer Aniston Wants to Trade Bodies What’s in It: Cookie Dough Oreos Raw: Police Seek Man Who Set Car, Self Ablaze Boomer: When it comes to NFL free agents, buyer beware Audi Passes BMW in Global Sales to Take Luxury Lead Kat Perkins Audition Leads Blind Auditions – The Voice Season 6 Nude Photo Suspect Hits WNEP Reporter With Purse President Obama Shows Off Comedy Chops Raw: Space Station Crew Back on Earth Hero bouncer tackles gunman in St. Paul bar Colorado’s 1st Month of Pot Tax Yields $2M WCC Men's Championship: Semifinals Wrap Late-Night Highlight: Andy Samberg Gets Hilarious Throwback Gift Miley Cyrus Has a Wardrobe Malfunction Snowden: 'Yes Absolutely' Would Leak Again Raw: Hungry Bear Goes Out on a Wire (Full Video) Walk at Work Funny PSAs Warn Colorado Residents: Drive High, Get a DUI RAW VIDEO: Climber rescued from the side of Shortoff Mountain Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Go On Multiple Dates
- Must Read
If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?
A scientist and a seafood chef walk into a bar. "We have a mutual interest," says the scientist. "I study crustaceans and you cook them." But the chef wanted to know just one thing: Do the animals feel pain?
March 11, 2014
- Kentucky's imperfect season shows one-and-dones have lots to learn
- How virus sleuths and public health officials track the cause of a mysterious illness
- If you were a crustacean, would you feel pain?