- RON DUGGINS: Meridian Technology Center takes care of business
- Funk new president of Oklahoma Press Association
Eskimo Joe’s Promotional Products Group brands marketing solutions with smiles
In Stan Clark's one marketing class at Oklahoma State University, he learned what a logo was. Opening Stillwater's jumpin' little juke joint following his graduation in 1975, the Eskimo Joe's logo became one of "luckiest things that ever happened" to him.
- CRISTY MORRISON: Visit Stillwater wants to help you plan events
Potbelly Sandwich Shop looks for franchise partner in Stillwater
The Chicago-based company has more than 300 corporate shops in 10 states, including Texas. It started offering franchise opportunities in 2009. It has 13 franchise operators in the United States and 13 in the Middle East, Walters said.
- Stillwater businesses planning fundraiser for food sack programs
- Joseppi's Italian Kitchen will close May 25
- CREC to remember 75 years, celebrate future at meeting
- News Press journalist, Keys, wins three first place awards, second place at SPJ banquet
- VIDEO: CREC receives agribusiness award
- More Business Headlines