- Health & Environment
- Ambulance trust talks fees and subsidy with City Council
- Oklahoma's new attorney general says federal judge opens way for state to join federal health care protest
- Drivers cruise to flu shots
- Stillwater Medical Center will offer drive-through and walk-up flu shots Thursday
Candlelight vigil to bring awareness to mental illness Tuesday
The event is aimed at breaking stigmas that surround mental illness.
- Oklahoman gains 418-pound external heart
Oklahoma State University study shows blueberries lower risk of hypertension
Adding blueberries to one’s diet can help decrease certain cardiovascular risk factors such as high blood pressure, according to a study recently published by a group of Oklahoma researchers.
Stillwater YMCA trimming name, hosting Saturday open house
“We have not changed anything about who we are,” membership director Josh Wiggins said.
Oklahoma State alum bikes across the country for cause
"It's affected my family greatly and I see the devastating effect," Scott Poindexter says of obesity.
Child's death sparks reminder: Don't leave kids in cars this summer
No one should ever be left in a closed, parked car, according to the State Department of Health. A Lincoln County woman was charged Thursday with second-degree manslaughter after a child left in her care died in a hot car.
- More Health & Environment Headlines