Driving in Stillwater, I found myself behind an Oklahoma State University transit bus.
The first thing I noticed was the blue diamond symbol with "CNG" for compressed natural gas. The second thing I noticed was a sticker advertising "PickensPlan.com" accompanied by symbols representing the U.S. and abundant energy resources.
The transit bus is property of the state of Oklahoma and had a state tax-exempt license tag.
I believe it is improper and probably against state law and /or policy to promote or display advertising on state property for something that is not a function of the state of Oklahoma.
- Letters to the Editor
- Submit letters to the editor
- LETTER on Westwood, with Neighborhood project video
- LETTERS: Recycling and funding
- Letters: On elections, war, the city and Cowboy fans
- LETTERS: On Quran and faith
- LETTERS: Comment and chain
- LETTERS: Sports spending, government and scams
- LETTER: Better than New Jersey?
- More Letters to the Editor Headlines