2012 Stillwater Christmas Parade of Lights
Approximately 35 entries rolled down Main Street during Thursday night's Christmas Parade of Lights in downtown Stillwater.
- Local News
Texas youth group on a mission to help Oklahomans
Charlie Warner was born with cerebral palsy. Each day he faces challenges, such as getting in and out of his home.
Two youth groups from First United Methodist Church in Midlothian, Texas, and Acton, Texas, are spending a week of their summer building a 32-foot wheelchair ramp at the Warner’s home in Orlando.
- Youth groups assist residents with home needs
- Stillwater Community Band concert for Thursday keeps marching on
- Stillwater jail conversion plans await approval of state
- Budget Board approves fiscal year budget
- Government Watch: Board approves cash appropriations
- National Weather Service Forecast
Ambulance trust reviews audit
Robert McKiernan, a representative of CBEW Professional Group, supplied a 13-page document to all the board members containing information on the board’s audit information and how the board can take preventative measures.
Breach of contract case against Oklahoma State football coach postponed to late July
A pretrial hearing in the case of the contractor versus the coach is scheduled Monday in Logan County has been delayed until July 29 or 30, Loveland’s attorney Edward White of Edmond said Wednesday.
- Government Watch: Budget Board to discuss county budget
- More Local News Headlines
- Texas youth group on a mission to help Oklahomans