By Nick Woodruff
STILLWATER, Okla. —
The Payne County commissioners will consider contracts to repair roads at Tuesday’s meeting, 9 a.m. in the County Administration Building, 315 W. Sixth Ave.
The County Commission will consider two contracts, which will cost approximately $319,000, with Bailey’s Paving Co., Inc., of Carney.
One contract will put an asphalt overlay on Yost Road and the other will chip and seal Fairgrounds Road.
The Yost Road project was bid at approximately $197,000 and the Fairground Road will be approximately $122,000.
Other things to be discussed at the Payne County Commissioners meeting Tuesday will be:
• Discussion and possible action on bid openings.
• Contract renewal with Delta Dental, the county’s dental insurance company.
• Contract discussion with the Health Department and Ben Welch Landscape Care.
• Discussion of confidentiality agreement with Premier Consulting Partners.
• Discussion of a project application with the Circuit Engineers District 5, which is out of Oklahoma City.
• The commissioners will also be signing and approving the end of the month payroll which is why the meeting is not at its normal Monday time.