By Russell Hixson
STILLWATER, Okla. — According to a report by the Officer of the Chief Medical Examiner, David Brumfield, a 22-year old Oklahoma State University student who died in October, had ethanol and heroin in his system.
The report listed a lack of oxygen to the brain due to ethanol and heroin toxicity as the cause of death.
Brumfield was a member of Sigma Chi fraternity but did not live in the chapter's house. He was found unresponsive by his roommate at an apartment in the 200 block of Washington Street.