By NewsPress Staff
STILLWATER, Okla. —
After a slower month in June, the Stillwater Medical Center picked up the pace in July.
The Stillwater Medical Center Authority Board of Trustees will meet at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday to discuss finances.
Total patient service revenues for the hospital in June was approximately $22 million. It increased in July to approximately $25.5 million. Also net assets are up from last year and last month. The total liabilities and net assets were approximately $130 million compared to approximately $115 million at this time last year.
The most surprising number for the month of July was the excess of revenues over expenses, which was $1.7 million compared to $655,546 the previous month.
Other items on the agenda the authority plans to discuss or approve include:
• Acceptance of finance committee minutes of Aug. 21.
• Acceptance of the facilities Committee minutes, which includes a report on the oncology clinic project, which started last week, according to the report.
• Approval of an application of disability retirement for Gene Edward Hamilton.
• Approve the Chief Executive Officer’s report from Jerry Moeller.
• Convene in executive session to discuss employment of Naa Sackey.