Family, friends, community members celebrate Cade Poulos' life
More than 800 attended Tuesday's funeral for Stillwater Junior High School eighth-grader Cade Poulos.
- Local News
Parade of Lights scheduled for Thursday
Stillwater will hosts its Christmas Parade of Lights starting at 7 p.m. Thursday, weather permitting.
Lawmen, stores prepare for winter storm
Snow is expected to fall in south-central portions of Oklahoma starting Thursday— north of Lawton but south of Norman. South of that and into Texas, ice will be the main concern.
- Dreaming of an Orange Christmas Three Stillwater school choirs, Frosty the Snowman and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer helped Oklahoma State University first cowgirl Ann Hargis turn on the holiday lights Tuesday.
Two-vehicle accident totals pickup near State Highway 51 and I-35
A two-vehicle accident sent one man's pickup plunging into a ditch and totaled the other in a two-vehicle accident at approximately 5 p.m. on Tuesday near Interstate 35.
- OSU ready to glow orange for the holidays
- Commissioners delay approval of property sale
- National Weather Service Forecast
- City paints new way to recycle
- Monumental moving day The marble and concrete monument that commemorates the centennial of the Oklahoma land rush at the intersection of West Sixth Avenue and Western Road is going into storage. It will be relocated to a more suitable location on State Highway 51 west of Sangre Ridge Road.
- Stillwater Police investigating two weekend armed robberies
- More Local News Headlines
- Parade of Lights scheduled for Thursday