— Stillwater firefighters are en route Monday afternoon to fires reported in the Dripping Springs area northeast of Cushing and another blaze east of that area. Firefighters also have been responding to reports of rekindles in the Richmond Road/Prairie Road area and Highway 108 and VFW Road Monday.
- Local News
- Youth groups assist residents with home needs
- Stillwater Community Band concert for Thursday keeps marching on
- Stillwater jail conversion plans await approval of state
- Budget Board approves fiscal year budget
- Government Watch: Board approves cash appropriations
Ambulance trust reviews audit
Robert McKiernan, a representative of CBEW Professional Group, supplied a 13-page document to all the board members containing information on the board’s audit information and how the board can take preventative measures.
- National Weather Service Forecast
Breach of contract case against Oklahoma State football coach postponed to late July
A pretrial hearing in the case of the contractor versus the coach is scheduled Monday in Logan County has been delayed until July 29 or 30, Loveland’s attorney Edward White of Edmond said Wednesday.
- Government Watch: Budget Board to discuss county budget
- Stillwater murder suspect to stand trial
- More Local News Headlines