- Local Videos
Stillwater’s Transportation Department wants to spend a little more than $4 million between July 1 and June 30, 2014, to fix 79.4 miles of streets.
Oklahoma State University alum with a doctorate in accounting earns a contestant spot on "Wait, Wait ... Don't Tell Me"
Oklahoma State University alum Eric Rapley answered all three questions correctly on the NPR news quiz "Wait, Wait ... Don't Tell Me."
BREAKING NEWS: Two Perkins residents killed in Tuesday morning car wreck
Sharon Wilson, 62, and Robert Wilson, 63, died when their car collided head-on with a semi. They were pronounced dead at the scene due to massive injuries, according to a report by Oklahoma Highway Patrol Trooper Anthony Harper.
- VIDEO: Wreck west of Perkins kills 2
- PHOTO GALLERY: Stillwater remembers fallen heroes on Monday Stillwater residents remembered their fallen heroes during Monday's Memorial Day ceremonies at Fairlawn Cemetery.
- Recovery efforts start in Moore Photos show the destruction caused by a monster tornado that struck Moore Monday.
- VIDEO: Carney residents band together following tornado Sunday
VIDEO: Carney without power, water after Sunday's tornado
No damage in Payne County from tornadoes.
VIDEO: Tornadoes rip through Carney, Shawnee Sunday
American Red Cross setting up shelters in Carney, Little Axe and Shawnee.
VIDEO: Tornado damage in Shawnee
A tornado knocked semi-trucks off the overpass of U.S. 177 and Interstate 40 in Shawnee.
- More Local Videos Headlines
- Street level