To the editor:
Many of us here in the Donaldson/manning/connel/Hanson area had a chance to meet and spend a good amount of time discussing issues and conservative philosophies with Miguel Najera and his wife Lauren last week. He is intelligent serious and appears to be a hard worker. I recommend him highly for the City Council Seat 4.
- LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Damages largest in state history
- OUR VIEW: Oklahoma adheres to tornado aid rules
- LEONARD PITTS: Too many photo ops; no ideas
- E.J. DIONNE: Will Flight 17 wake up the U.S.?
- BYRON YORK: Angry impasse threatens border solution
- OUR VIEW: Hesser improved Payne County
- HAROLD SARE: The Constitution is an education must in the United States
- OUR VIEW: County should stop its attack on free speech
- TOM SILEO: People don’t commit suicide; they die from it
- OUR VIEW: Eskimo Joe’s turns 39 years old
- More Opinion Headlines