- People & Places
People and Places 03-18-12
Tammy Davis, Rafael Rodriguez
People and Places 03-11-12
• Brittany Fowler, daughter of Bret and Nina Fowler, recently received the University of Central Oklahoma’s Centre for Global Competency scholarship, an initiative to prepare students to live and work in a global society.
People and Places 02-19-12
Ryan Anderson, Cushing, graduated from University of Wisconsin-Stout in December with a bachelor’s degree in management.
Five Stillwater area residents were listed on honor rolls for the fall semester at Oklahoma Baptist University.
People and Places 01-15-12
• Abby Speed, a 2010 graduate of Oklahoma State University, has been accepted into the U.S. Air Force Officer Training School in Montgomery, Ala., with additional training in San Angelo, Texas.
• Madison Martens, Perry, and Hayley Fort, Stillwater, have been named to the Dean’s Honor Roll for the fall semester at Southwestern College in Winfield, Kan
People and Places 06-19-11
David Lovely,Jerrad Richards, Trenton L. Dobbs, Chelsea Fort
People and Places 04-24-11
• Twenty-three high school students from Stillwater have been accepted to the Oklahoma Summer Arts Institute at Quartz Mountain.
People and Places 02-27-11
Kirsten Toland, Warren J. Rupe, Jin Qi, Skyler Christine Konicki
People and Places 01-30-11
Lisa Storm, Charlotte Kisling, Ranette Tonsfeldt, Sarah Smith
People and Places 01-02-11
• Tian-Ran Ye, Stillwater, and Amelia Grimes, daughter of Karen and Kenny Grimes, Ripley, are among 43 students tapped for membership in Xi Theta Chapter of Phi Theta Kappa National Honor Society at Northern Oklahoma College Tonkawa.
Jessica Shepherd of Ponca City made the dean’s list at Minot State University in North Dakota.
- Chris Stiegler
- More People & Places Headlines
- People and Places 03-18-12