This time-lapse video shows the destruction of one of the homes southeast of Cleveland and Garriott. Homes and businesses were purchased and are being removed to make way for a new retail development project called The District in Enid.
This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
Funeral Services will be held at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, August 22, 2019 at Yale Assembly of God, 777 Glory Rd. Yale, OK. Visitation will be 2:00-8:00pm Wednesday, August 21, 2019 at Palmer Marler FH, Yale.
Leon Harold Rogers of Shawnee passed away Aug. 12, 2019. Services will be 10:00 a.m. Thursday, Aug 15 at St. Paul's United Methodist Church, Shawnee, under the direction of Walker Funeral Service, Shawnee.
- Dam breach at Cushing Lake prompts emergency response
- There's a new sheriff in town: Kevin Woodward appointed as Payne County Sheriff
- Harper drawing attention of teammates, coaches as true freshman
- Cowboy special teams' captain earns scholarship
- SPS: Unauthorized parent triggers lockdown/lockouts at Stillwater schools
- Pawnee man killed in wreck on Cimarron Turnpike
- Demolition deadline looming for Duck Street property
- Incoming OSU instructor launches U.S. Senate campaign
- County assessor takes oil companies to court
- Stillwater sixth grader lands principal role on Sesame Street