This Week's Circulars
Premium Text Ads
James Randolph, 61, died January 21, 2020. Visitation: 6-7:30 p.m. Friday, January 24, 2020: Strode Funeral Home-Stillwater, Oklahoma. His funeral is 2:00 p.m. Saturday, January 25, 2020: Church of Christ-Stillwater. Burial: Sunset Memorial Gardens.
Patricia Lou Bear, 72, died January 21, 2020. Her funeral service will be 2:00 p.m. Friday, January 24, 2020 at the Calvary Assembly of God Church in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Strode Funeral Home and Cremation handling arrangements.
Connie Fay Kendle, 67, passed on Saturday, January 18, 2020 in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Memorial service will be held at a later date. Dighton Marler Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
- House fire kills Ingalls resident
- Cushing's Dunkin Theatre receives grant extension
- Stillwater family loses all of its possessions in apartment fire
- Chesbro stepping down as Stillwater High wrestling coach with program on the rise
- COURT ROUNDUP: Oswalt Jr. returns to court Tuesday
- Paving agriculture's future: Fergusons donate $50 million to OSU for new agriculture building, endowment
- Carrying the vision forward: Stillwater’s MLK celebration a call to action
- Eyewitness testifies against Thomas in preliminary hearing
- Lewallen granted sixth year of eligibility by NCAA
- Positive signs: Stillwater group sharing messages of kindness