This Week's Circulars
Charles Noble passed from this life on Monday, November 30, 2020. Arrangements have been entrusted to Palmer Marler Funeral Home. Graveside services will be held at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, December 7, 2020 at Underwood Cemetery.
Melvin Lee Fry, 92, passed on Monday, 11/30/2020 at his home in Perkins. Graveside service: Monday, 12/7/2020 at 2:30 P.M. at Sunset Memorial Garden Cemetery in Stillwater. Dighton Marler Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.
Everett Gunkel, 73, died November 30, 2020. His funeral begins 2:00 p.m. Friday, December 4, 2020 at Lost Creek United Methodist Church-Stillwater, Oklahoma with burial following at Oak Grove Cemetery-Coyle, Oklahoma. Strode Funeral Home.
- Health department reports ninth death from COVID-19 in Stillwater
- Campus Corner Merchants join forces to purchase flag for Fire Station 2
- Marching on
- Pioneers' season ends in state semifinals
- Pokes going pro? Gundy talks about NFL potential of Cowboys
- Stillwater man charged with malicious injury to property
- COURT ROUNDUP: Oswalt sentenced to life in prison for manslaughter
- Election Board still verifying recall petition signatures
- Full steam ahead: City Council advances Boomer Lake Station plan, approves outdoor dining ordinance
- Oklahoma native among Disney Mousketeers who came together to produce Christmas album
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.