Free Paper pattern found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=156bmVVhAKpNrcdO1XdPqmxRztLwTLEVV
Small: less than 22" Head circumference
Average: 22-23 Head circumference *recommended if you do not know the intended wearer's measurements
XL: 23+ Head circumference
Fabric Requirements: Select high quality knit fabric with 4-way stretch and good recovery. Ensure to wash your fabric before cutting.
Our Healthcare Heroes caring for our loved ones infected with Covid-19 are asking for comfortable headbands. Some are asking for button installs to protect their ears from the elastics on their masks.
This is a quick DIY, free sewing tutorial to teach you how to make on in 10 minutes.
It is recommended that this headband be worn, pulled towards the forehead for the snuggest, most secure fit.
This tutorial was prepared by PoppyMonroe in collaboration with the feedback from the amazing Mimimakers. They truly are the kindest, most lovely people going.To join our Facebook community, you can find us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/791664481033906/
Canadian health care workers request free headbands here:
Fabric has been generously supplied by Rebecca Reck Art https://rebeccareckart.com/
#Headband #FreeSewing #Covid19
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
- OSU professor charged with sexual communication with minors after Pawnee County sting
- Woman claims self-defense in Wednesday fatal shooting
- Stillwater man charged with stalking ex-girlfriend
- Stillwater man injured in three-vehicle wreck
- SJH teacher appearing in court Wednesday
- Stillwater woman killed in car wreck near Altus
- Payne County Commission approves early Phase 3 re-opening
- Saliki named director of OSU Vet Med's Oklahoma Animal Disease Diagnostic Lab
- Glencoe man arrested on charges of feloniously pointing a firearm
- In search of cool summer fun: Pools and splash pads to begin opening for the season