As featured on
OKLAHOMA CITY — Supporters of Julius Jones said Tuesday, after meeting with members of Gov. Kevin Stitt’s staff, that they’ve been told the governor is “deep in prayer” about the state’s impending execution of Jones, and whether or not he should commute Jones’ sentence.
This Week's Circulars
Christina Lynn Celso, 46, of Perkins, died November 25, 2021. Services to be announced at a later date. Strode Funeral Home and Cremation.
Clifford Smallwood, 76, died November 23, 2021. Services will begin at 2:00 p.m. Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at the Calvary Assembly of God. Interment will follow at Sunset Memorial Gardens. Strode Funeral Home
Jean Brown, 79, died November 23, 2021. Funeral services will begin 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, November 30, 2021 at the Strode Funeral Home Chapel. Interment will follow at Fairlawn Cemetery.
- Medical workers protest vaccine mandate
- ORANGE PRATTLE: More than Bedlam now awaits Cowboys
- Stillwater readies itself to welcome Afghan families
- Ted’s bringing new restaurant concept to Stillwater
- Young Professionals recognize Leaders Under 40
- Pedestrian hit by vehicle transported to SMC
- No. 9 OSU shuts out Texas Tech to secure spot in Big 12 Championship Game
- Notebook: Freshman receiver Richardson steps up
- Help still needed for Community Thanksgiving Dinner
- All 3 men charged in Arbery's death convicted of murder