Principal Uwe Gordon greets Stillwater High students Thursday, Aug. 17, 2017 as they arrive at school for the first day of classes in Stillwater.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Betty Raunikar died June 4, 2020. Visitation: 10:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m Monday, June 8, 2020 at Strode Funeral Home- Stillwater, Oklahoma. Funeral service: 2:00 p.m. at First Baptist Church-Stonewall, Oklahoma. Interment: Byrd's Prairie Cemetery- Tupelo, Oklahoma.
Todd Allen, 43, died June 1, 2020 in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Family will greet friends from 4:00 p.m.- 6:00 p.m. Thursday, June 11, 2020 at Strode Funeral Home in Stillwater. Todd was born July 4, 1976, the perfect day for a man who lived his life with a spirit of independence from birth to hi…
Susan Kay Posey passed from this life on June 2, 2020 in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Although no public service is planned at this time, the family has entrusted her care to Strode Funeral Home. Susan was born in Walworth, Wisconsin on November 1, 1948 to William and Dorothy Quaas. She graduated B…
- OSU to finish fall semester online after Thanksgiving break
- DEQ issues boil order for residents south of Stillwater
- Peaceful protests planned in Stillwater
- Stillwater woman charged with animal cruelty
- Plans updated for peaceful protest in Stillwater
- Gundy talks decision to walk-on at OSU in '21
- Demonstrators protest alongside local law enforcement at Stillwater rally
- Statement from Jeff Watts, Stillwater Chief of Police
- BREAKING: OSU employee announces three positive cases of COVID-19 ahead of football workouts
- Woman claims self-defense in Wednesday fatal shooting