Oklahoma State University students, staff and community members participate in a pro-DACA protest Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017 on the OSU campus in Stillwater. The Trump administration announced Tuesday they will be ending the DACA program in six months unless congress acts. The DACA program gave youth brought into the U.S. illegally a path to higher education and employment.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Daniel Joseph Walden, 32, died January 12, 2022. A graveside service will be 4:00 p.m. Monday, January 31, 2022 at the Perkins Cemetery. Condolences may be sent to the family and an online obituary viewed by visiting www.strodefh.com.
Jana Petermann, 70, died January 23, 2022. Graveside service will be 2:00 p.m. January 27, 2022 at Elmwood Cemetery, Woodward. Memorial service will be held at Bible Baptist Church at a later date. Strode Funeral Home.
Delia Marthell Kinzie, 91, died January 19, 2022. Funeral services will begin at 2:00 p.m. Friday, January 28, 2022 at the Lost Creek United Methodist Church with burial following at Sunset Memorial Gardens. Strode Funeral Home.
- Officer injured, 11 vehicles involved in collisions during police pursuit in Stillwater
- UPDATE: Collision report released for wreck involving OSU athletes Ferrari, Rodriguez
- Cowboy wrestler AJ Ferrari released from hospital
- Victim in fatal Sunday wreck identified as Stillwater woman
- Cowboy coordinator Kasey Dunn pulls Ferrari from wreck
- City of Stillwater approves service agreement with American Airlines
- Cowboy coaches discuss status of Ferrari, Rodriguez following Monday’s car wreck
- Injured Stillwater officer released from hospital
- Mack leaving CareerTech for management position with MidAmerica Industrial Park
- SPD respond to Thursday collision, minor injuries