One dead after a shooting in the 100 block of West Seventh Avenue Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2017 in downtown Stillwater.
As featured on
Stillwater Police have confirmed a shooting at the Town Center building in downtown Stillwat…
A man was shot and killed Wednesday at the office of a local bail bondsman in downtown Stillwater.
This Week's Circulars
Betty Martin Taylor of Minco, Oklahoma passed away on January 12, 2020. Betty was a graduate of Yale High School and Oklahoma State University. She was predecased by her parents Mary and Cecil Martin of Yale and is survived by her husband Dan Taylor of Minco, daughter Sauny Shedeck, son Scot…
Charles Michael Lyons, 78, died January 13, 2020. His memorial service will be held at 7:00 p.m. Thursday, January 16, 2020 at Center Church in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Strode Funeral Home and Cremation handling arrangements.
Terrence Robert Deer, 69, died January 12, 2020. His memorial Mass will be held at 10:00 a.m. Saturday, January 18, 2020 at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Strode Funeral Home.
- Paving agriculture's future: Fergusons donate $50 million to OSU for new agriculture building, endowment
- Positive signs: Stillwater group sharing messages of kindness
- Chesbro stepping down as Stillwater High wrestling coach with program on the rise
- City Council denies rezone for parking lot, calls for long-term solution
- COURT ROUNDUP: Oswalt Jr. returns to court Tuesday
- Fire crews put out structure fire at apartment complex
- Silver Alert issued for Yale man
- Eyewitness testifies against Thomas in preliminary hearing
- OSU Alumni Association inducting four into the OSU Hall of Fame
- Former Stillwater resident, 13, killed in Mexico drug cartel ambush