One dead after a shooting in the 100 block of West Seventh Avenue Wednesday, Aug. 9, 2017 in downtown Stillwater.
As featured on
Stillwater Police have confirmed a shooting at the Town Center building in downtown Stillwat…
A man was shot and killed Wednesday at the office of a local bail bondsman in downtown Stillwater.
- There's a new sheriff in town: Kevin Woodward appointed as Payne County Sheriff
- Emergency at Cushing Lake becomes an opportunity
- Harper drawing attention of teammates, coaches as true freshman
- SPS: Unauthorized parent triggers lockdown/lockouts at Stillwater schools
- Pawnee man killed in wreck on Cimarron Turnpike
- Dam breach at Cushing Lake prompts emergency response
- Men from same mobile home park accused of sex offender registry violations
- Yale man charged with child neglect after child found on roof for second time
- KICKOFF: Drake, Gundy aiming for more during senior seasons
- Lucas: Trump's influence is unnerving