This Week's Circulars
Born to Dewitt and Edna (Broyles) Coe. Youngest of 8 children. Survived by brother, Lyle "Blake" Coe and wife, Ethel, of Perry. Graveside Service, 10 a.m. Monday, August 17, 2020, Union Cemetery, Glencoe, Oklahoma.
Opal Louise Gann, longtime Perkins resident, passed away on Monday, August 10, 2020. Services will be held at 10:00 a.m., Thursday, August 13, 2020 at First Baptist Church, Perkins, OK. Palmer Marler Funeral Home, Perkins, Oklahoma.
Kitty O'Cain, age 80, of Stillwater, passed away Monday, August 10, 2020. Graveside funeral services under the direction of Strode Funeral Home will begin at 2:00 p.m. Thursday, August 13 at Resurrection Cemetery in Oklahoma City.
Marcia Livingston Granstaff, 97, died on July 14, 2020 in Stillwater, Oklahoma. A graveside service will begin at 10:00 a.m. on Friday August 14, 2020 at Sunset Memorial Gardens in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Friends and Family are invited observing social distancing and face mask precautions. Str…
Elsie Harris, died July 19, 2020. Her son, John Harris, died October 16, 2019. Their Celebration of Life will begin 11:00 a.m. Wednesday, August 12, 2020: Sunnylane Family Church- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. Strode Funeral Home.
- BREAKING: Vehicle ends up in Cimarron River near Ripley
- BREAKING: Oklahoma State releases safety procedures to allow fans in the stand for football
- Local mother charged with child neglect
- Stolen vehicle found in Cimarron River
- Perkins man allegedly led officers on pursuit, caused collision
- Five kids find their forever family
- Stillwater records third COVID-19 fatality
- Stillwater man accused of trying to use broken mug as weapon against brother
- Back on the block: SHS marching band takes the field amid uncertainty
- UPDATE: Big 12 moving forward with fall sports, releases new football schedule