This Week's Circulars
Johanna Lucille Bartlett, 85, passed away June 10, 2021 at her home in Stillwater. A celebration of life will be held Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at the St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Stillwater at 2:00pm. www.dightonmarler.com.
John Palumberi, Jr., 83, died June 3, 2021. A Rosary will be 7:00pm on Tuesday, June 15, 2021 at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church. Funeral Mass will follow, 10:00am June 16, 2021 at St. Francis. Strode.
Mathew Z. Rosiere, 37, of Fond du Lac, unexpectedly passed away on Friday, June 4, 2021. He was born on May 18, 1984, in Pawnee, OK, the son of Michael Z. Rosiere and Sandra K. Kennedy. While he was in high school, he was active in football and wrestling. Mathew loved hard rock music, played…
- OSU football player accused of assaulting a police officer
- Running out of time: City Council moves on dilapidated properties
- OSUPD officer finds unexpected love of career in law enforcement
- City Council approves financing for Boomer Lake Station redevelopment
- Man accused of punching dog to death receives suspended sentence after guilty plea
- Stillwater man investigated, charged for child pornography
- Stillwater Schools approving student transfers for next school year
- City Attorney John Dorman resigns
- Vaccination rate dwindling as state crosses 3 million doses
- Return flight: American Airlines brings mid-day flight back to Stillwater