Friday evening Tim McGraw rocked the McKnight Center. The show was sold out by adoring fans.
Women in cowgirl boots and men in cowboy hats lined the auditorium as they waited for McGraw to start the show.
Fans started screaming and chanting his name as he walked on stage. The crowd grew more excited with each song that played.
When his hit song “Southern Girl” was played, at the end of the set, McGraw looked into the crowd and said “Oklahoma girl.”
The outdoor pavilion was filled with people of all ages.
Guests inside the concert received a complimentary swag bag and a glass of champagne at the end of the show.
This Week's Circulars
Jana Petermann, 70, died January 23, 2022. Graveside service will be 2:00 p.m. January 27, 2022 at Elmwood Cemetery, Woodward. Memorial service will be held at Bible Baptist Church at a later date. Strode Funeral Home.
Delia Marthell Kinzie, 91, died January 19, 2022. Funeral services will begin at 2:00 p.m. Friday, January 28, 2022 at the Lost Creek United Methodist Church with burial following at Sunset Memorial Gardens. Strode Funeral Home.
- Officer injured, 11 vehicles involved in collisions during police pursuit in Stillwater
- UPDATE: Collision report released for wreck involving OSU athletes Ferrari, Rodriguez
- Cowboy wrestler AJ Ferrari released from hospital
- Victim in fatal Sunday wreck identified as Stillwater woman
- Cowboy coordinator Kasey Dunn pulls Ferrari from wreck
- City of Stillwater approves service agreement with American Airlines
- Cowboy coaches discuss status of Ferrari, Rodriguez following Monday’s car wreck
- Mack leaving CareerTech for management position with MidAmerica Industrial Park
- All-Area football honorees reflect talent across 8 teams
- SPD respond to Thursday collision, minor injuries