Autumn in Payne County is bursting at the seams like an overstuffed scarecrow.
The News Press has attempted to compile a list of events with as much information we could find. The list is not complete, but it will remain online, so an organization or individual who has something going on can let us know and we will add it. If a business is giving out treats, or you don't see your event on here, email email@example.com.
• Roxie Weber, 807 S. Lowry, is hosting a Halloween Carnival, 4-6 p.m., costume contest at 4:30 p.m.
• The Oklahoma Wondertorium, 308 W. Franklin Ln, is hosting a Halloween Sensory Play & Special Storytime at 4 p.m., costumes are welcome, half-price admission
Oct. 31, Nov. 1
• Barn of Harm, a house of horrors, sponsored by the Pawnee County 4-H, at the Pawnee County Fairgrounds, 510 West Memorial, Pawnee, 7:30 p.m. to 11 p.m., cost is $10 per person, “over 30,000 square feet of extreme terror”
• Stillwater Neighborhood Trick-or-Treating is Halloween Night
• Perkins Monster Mash, 6-8 p.m., Perkins Elementary School Gym. The costume contest begins at 7 p.m. A safe, controlled environment for children through sixth grade with candy and games.
• Halloween Open House at the Main Terminal of the Stillwater Regional Airport, from 6-8 p.m., with games and goodies.
• The McKnight Center is hosting a one-time event, “Phantom of the Opera” with a silent film screening accompanied by organist Peter Krasinski, 7:30 p.m., costs range from $25 to $50.
• The Plaza at the McKnight Center will be hosting Tricks-n-Treats at 6 p.m., then broadcasting the film at 7:30 p.m., there will also be a costume contest where winners can receive tickets to future McKnight Center performances
• The OSU Student Union theater will host “The Rocky Horror Picture Show,” at 9 p.m. An interactive, free show, dressing up as your favorite character is encouraged
• Highland Park United Methodist Pumpkin Patch Trick-or-Treat, 5:30-8 p.m.
• Trick or Treat Night at Primrose Retirement Community, 823 Range Road, 6-7:30 p.m., open to the public
Fall Festival Arts & Crafts Show, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday at the Payne County Expo Center, more than 150 vendors.