Payne County District Court
Whitney Dawn Glory and Seth Curtis Moseley
Jasmine Michelle Irvin and Robert James Godwin Jr.
This Week's Circulars
Arliss Rae Douglass, 85, of Stillwater, passed away Tuesday, 9/21/2021.Visitation: Thursday, 12:00pm-8:00pm at Dighton Marler Funeral Home. Funeral Service: Friday 9/24/2021, at Crosspointe Church at 10:30am. Private burial will be at Rochester Cemetery in Topeka, KS. www.dightonmarler.com.
- Board votes to not accept CareerTech director's resignation
- Two injured in Sunday stabbing, SPD investigating
- City Council approves TIF incentive for Stonecloud Brewing taproom
- ‘I’m in paradise’: Former defensive end Jones cherishes opportunity to give back to Cowboy football
- Stillwater man charged with kidnapping
- Payne County Commission cancels Lakeview Road widening
- Bixby's Blankenship commits to Cowboy wrestling
- HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT: The silence, secrecy and empty promises of child sexual abuse
- Stillwater man sentenced to prison after decades of child sexual abuse
- Stillwater High football records first loss of season against Bixby, Presley