Aerofit Healthclub in Tahlequah reopened its doors Friday, after the business had to shut down due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
As featured on
For those who frequently exercise to keep their bodies in peak physical condition, routine can be key. So while the COVID-19 outbreak put a halt to the usual training regimens, gym junkies can now breathe a sigh of relief, as exercise facilities and sporting venues were allowed to reopen Friday.
This Week's Circulars
- OSU professor charged with sexual communication with minors after Pawnee County sting
- Woman claims self-defense in Wednesday fatal shooting
- Stillwater man charged with stalking ex-girlfriend
- Stillwater man injured in three-vehicle wreck
- SJH teacher appearing in court Wednesday
- Stillwater woman killed in car wreck near Altus
- Payne County Commission approves early Phase 3 re-opening
- Saliki named director of OSU Vet Med's Oklahoma Animal Disease Diagnostic Lab
- Glencoe man arrested on charges of feloniously pointing a firearm
- In search of cool summer fun: Pools and splash pads to begin opening for the season