As featured on
Two men burglarized Oakwood Bowl overnight Wednesday, Jan. 1, 2020, causing $10,000 in damage to machines and arcade games and taking an estimated $2,500 from the business, according to Enid Police Department.
The destructive duo caused $10,000 damage to machines and arcade games and took an estimated $2,500 from the popular local business.
In a Monday burglary in another city, the suspect crawled on the floor to not trigger a motion-activated alarm and stole change from game machines, according to the news station.
This Week's Circulars
James Randolph, 61, died January 21, 2020. Visitation: 6-7:30 p.m. Friday, January 24, 2020: Strode Funeral Home-Stillwater, Oklahoma. His funeral is 2:00 p.m. Saturday, January 25, 2020: Church of Christ-Stillwater. Burial: Sunset Memorial Gardens.
- Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death
- House fire kills Ingalls resident
- Cushing's Dunkin Theatre receives grant extension
- Stillwater family loses all of its possessions in apartment fire
- Stillwater mother charged with child neglect, pleads guilty
- Weedn had long journey before taking over for Lazenby at Glencoe
- Carrying the vision forward: Stillwater’s MLK celebration a call to action
- Lewallen granted sixth year of eligibility by NCAA
- Stillwater man charged with assault and battery with intent to harm by strangulation
- Stillwater's Jenkins earns college bowling scholarship