Bonnie Harper honors her son and other fallen soldiers by placing flags out for Memorial Day.
As featured on
Memorial Day may be a bit grimmer for some this year, as most events and ceremonies have been canceled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
This Week's Circulars
- OSU professor charged with sexual communication with minors after Pawnee County sting
- Woman claims self-defense in Wednesday fatal shooting
- Stillwater man charged with stalking ex-girlfriend
- Stillwater man injured in three-vehicle wreck
- SJH teacher appearing in court Wednesday
- Stillwater woman killed in car wreck near Altus
- Payne County Commission approves early Phase 3 re-opening
- Saliki named director of OSU Vet Med's Oklahoma Animal Disease Diagnostic Lab
- Glencoe man arrested on charges of feloniously pointing a firearm
- In search of cool summer fun: Pools and splash pads to begin opening for the season