As featured on
People around the world are scrambling to gather "personal protective equipment" to protect themselves and others from COVID-19, the disease caused by a novel coronavirus.
This Week's Circulars
Juanita Dillman, 102, died April 5, 2020. There will be a ceremony celebrating her life at a later date. Condolences may be sent and online obituary may be viewed at www.strodefh.com. Strode Funeral Home and Cremation.
- SMC plans for peak of COVID-19 infection
- Saint Sarah: Curty Shack owner reflects on journey through hard times
- Survey finds about 41 percent of Oklahomans admit to drinking at home during work hours
- Payne County Health Department to provide curbside COVID-19 testing
- Stillwater stores sew masks for SMC
- Police: Man with felony conviction found with gun in residence
- From China, with love
- OSU engineers racing to prototype, manufacture protective gear for frontline responders
- Finally doing what’s right doesn’t change the wrong by Naismith Hall of Fame
- COVID-19 hurting hospice patients in more ways than sickness