As featured on
A second positive case of COVID-19 has been confirmed in Grady County, according to daily updates from the Oklahoma State Health Department (OSHD).
This Week's Circulars
Anna Doris Waters, 79, passed on Saturday, 3/28/2020 in Stillwater. Visitation: Tuesday, 3/31/2020 from 9:00am-5:00pm. Graveside service will be Wednesday, 4/1/2020 at 1:00pm at Akins Cemetery near Sallisaw. Dighton Marler Funeral Home is entrusted with arrangements.
- City of Stillwater to issue Shelter in Place order
- Shelter in Place for Stillwater going into effect just before midnight
- Oklahoma's known positive cases of COVID-19 rise sharply after more testing made available
- Some local restaurants shutting down for extended period
- From China, with love
- OSU-Stillwater student recovering with mild symptoms after positive case of COVID-19
- Creek County man dies from COVID-19
- Man allegedly barricaded himself with a gun in his apartment
- Woman accused of assaulting officer
- Payne County Jail issued new precautions during pandemic