Police work the scene of a threatening situation near the 200 block of N. Duck Street.
As featured on
This Week's Circulars
Marie Holford, age 81, of Stillwater, died Saturday, May 30, 2020. Funeral services will begin at 11:00 a.m. Friday, June 5, 2020 at the Sunnybrook Christian Church under the direction of Strode Funeral Home.
- DEQ issues boil order for residents south of Stillwater
- Peaceful protests planned in Stillwater
- Stillwater man charged with stalking ex-girlfriend
- Woman claims self-defense in Wednesday fatal shooting
- Stillwater man injured in three-vehicle wreck
- Stillwater woman charged with animal cruelty
- OSU professor charged with sexual communication with minors after Pawnee County sting
- Payne County Commission approves early Phase 3 re-opening
- Statement from Jeff Watts, Stillwater Chief of Police
- Saliki named director of OSU Vet Med's Oklahoma Animal Disease Diagnostic Lab