Frances "Betty" King, 95, passed away July 19, 2021. Services are currently pending under the direction of Strode Funeral Home and Cremation.
This Week's Circulars
Carl Ray Baldwin, 67, of Stillwater, Oklahoma passed peacefully July 19, 2021. A memorial service to celebrate his life is set for 2:00 p.m. Friday, July 30, 2021 at the Strode Funeral Home Chapel.
Death Notice - Abraham Lincoln Linzy, Jr. passed July 15, 2021. Service is Saturday, July 24, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. at First Baptist Church, Tishomingo, Oklahoma. Final Resting Place: Fairlawn Cemetery, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Stillwater Medical Center reports full ICU as COVID numbers rise
- Stillwater Board of Education to hear back to school plan
- Cook leaves Pawnee for Bartlesville assistant coaching job
- Delta variant driving new COVID infections Oklahoma State Health Department says
- State Rep. speaks out on plea deal for former Stillwater teacher
- OFF THE RIM: Might be time to break up the Big 12
- Former 5-star recruit commits to Cowboys
- Payne County Pride announces date, theme for 2021 festival
- Thursday benefit dinner in Morrison raises $95,000 so far for victims of deadly crash
- Stillwater’s Gudgel outlasts Gotcher at OGA Senior State Amateur Championship