The Stillwater News Press can be traced to the weekly Stillwater Advance and the Stillwater Daily Democrat, which date back to 1892. In 1941, C.R. Bellati, originally an attorney from Blackwell, was responsible for consolidating the Stillwater Daily News and Stillwater Daily Press, which established the present-day Stillwater News Press. The News Press operated under the ownership of the Bellati family until it was sold to Community Newspapers Holding Inc., Montgomery, Ala.
This Week's Circulars
Frank Lozier, 52, died July 14, 2020. His graveside service will begin at 2:00 p.m. Friday, July 17, 2020 at Sunset Memorial Gardens in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Condolences may be sent to the family by visiting www.strodefh.com.
William Thomas Dean, 75, of Stillwater, Oklahoma died Monday, July 13, 2020. His memorial service will begin at 10:00 a.m. Friday, July 17, 2020 at Crosspointe Church in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Strode Funeral Home.
Pawnee: Marjorie Buchanan, 89, Educator and Contributor to the Stillwater News Press, died July 8 in Pawnee, Services Thursday 10:00 A.M. July 16, 2020 Pawnee First Baptist Church Poteet Funeral home and Cremation services Pawnee
- Stillwater City Council passes face-covering ordinance
- Longtime community servant is Stillwater’s first COVID-19 fatality
- SPD investigating shooting that sends juvenile victim to hospital
- SPS administrators provide update on school reopening
- Stillwater mask ordinance takes effect
- UPDATE: Oklahoma State to 'explore' options following announcement of Oregon State cancellation
- Oklahoma unveils color-coded county map for COVID-19
- Tribes hail Supreme Court ruling on jurisdiction; past criminal convictions in question
- Bond set for Perkins teen arrested in connection to shooting
- Some motorists may have gotten bad fuel from Kum & Go
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.