This Week's Circulars
Charles Baker, 82, died January 21, 2021 in Stillwater, Oklahoma. His memorial service begins 2:00 p.m. Monday, January 25, 2021 at the First United Methodist Church with a livestream available on his personal page at strodefh.com.
Dr. Jan M. Carlson, 86, passed away on January 12, 2021 in Stillwater, Oklahoma. There are no services planned at this time. Family and friends may read his full obituary by visiting www.strodefh.com.
Charles Edward Rice, 88, passed away peacefully at his home in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Services will be held at a later date. Dighton Marler Funeral Home of Stillwater has been entrusted with arrangments.
- Stillwater police: Pedestrian struck by driver
- Governor cuts ribbon on Oklahoma Pandemic Center, Public Health Lab in Stillwater
- Former OSU grad student arrested after living in Chicago airport
- Judge gives Mulhall man 7 years for lewd molestation, suspends the rest
- SPD Chief Watts discusses Biden's police reform ideas
- OSDH reports two new COVID-19 deaths in Stillwater since weekend
- Questions for Stillwater Board of Education Candidates
- Oklahoma officials say it's too soon to know when educators will get vaccines
- Keeping it all in the community
- Sharing the Dream: Stillwater strives for unity on Martin Luther King Jr. Day