This Week's Circulars
Lucille Ward, 97, died February 15, 2020. Family to greet friends from 5-6:30 p.m. Thursday, February 20, 2020-Strode Funeral Home- Stillwater, Oklahoma. Her funeral service will begin 11:00 a.m. Friday, February 21, 2020-Gospel Church in Stillwater.
Viewing Thursday and Service Friday at Nazarene church Watonga
Dr. Alan T. Plaxico, 67, died February 17, 2020. His funeral service will begin at 11:00 a.m. Saturday, February 22, 2020 at the First Presbyterian Church in Stillwater, Oklahoma. Strode Funeral Home is handling arrangements.
Billie Gayle Little, 71, passed away on Friday, February 14, 2020 in Catoosa, OK. at the home of her daughter. Strode Funeral Home and Cremation is handling arrangements. Born on July 21, 1948 to Marion Harley and Edith (Johnson) Schooley in Stillwater, OK. She attended Stillwater Public Sch…
- Vehicle strikes Walmart employee
- Four-vehicle collision resulted in five injuries
- Cushing man allegedly stabs himself in the leg
- Perkins Road right of way acquisition almost complete
- Tryon residents injured in Stillwater wreck
- City of Stillwater partners on OSU invention that turns waste into fuel
- OSBI investigating suspicious death
- Jury orders John Deere to pay $5 million for Stillwater man's tractor death
- Appeal filed in Block 40 suit
- McElroy excited to take over as P-T superintendent