This Week's Circulars
Geraldine "Jerye" Carter, 78 of Roswell, NM passed away Tuesday, March 02, 2021. She was born March 14, 1942 in Stillwater to the home of Arthur and Ollie (Trimmer) Hesson. She attended elementary school in Oak Hill, and graduated from Stillwater High School in 1960. She attended Fresno City…
Faye Aylene Rogers, 84, Stillwater, passed away 3/2/2021 in Stillwater. Funeral arrangements are under direction of Dighton-Marler Funeral Home. Graveside services will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday, March 3, 2021, in Elm Cemetery at Leach, Oklahoma.
Jason McClure,36, died Monday, March 1, 2021 in Oklahoma City, OK. His memorial service will begin at 2:00 p.m. Friday, March, 5, 2021 at the Calvary Assembly of God Church in Stillwater. Strode Funeral Home.
- UPDATE: John Smith comments on retirement of Kaid Brock
- STATE CHAMPS: Pioneers win six state titles, team championship
- Stillwater firefighter Randy Blake discharged after lengthy battle with COVID-19
- Smith: Women’s wrestling program “on the radar” for Oklahoma State
- Woman, toddler injured in two-vehicle collision
- Weiberg taking over as Oklahoma State athletic director as Holder moves to emeritus role
- Pawnee's Skidgel caps career with second state title
- UPDATED: NOC closes all campuses for 'vague bomb threat'
- City of Stillwater to offer second round of rent and utility assistance
- State champs! Stillwater High wins 6A state title