The Morrison High softball team won the Class A fast-pitch state tournament by defeating Tushka 12-2 in a six-inning, mercy-ruled contest at the Ballfields at Firelake in Shawnee.
It was the first-ever state title for the program, in addition to being the first state championship for any Morrison girls' team.
As featured on
- OSU professor charged with sexual communication with minors after Pawnee County sting
- Update: Woman claims self-defense in Wednesday fatal shooting
- Stillwater woman killed in car wreck near Altus
- Stillwater man charged with stalking ex-girlfriend
- Stillwater man injured in three-vehicle wreck
- SJH teacher appearing in court Wednesday
- Glencoe man arrested on charges of feloniously pointing a firearm
- Payne County Commission approves early Phase 3 re-opening
- Woodward man arrested in Stillwater for burglary
- Smith: NWCA discussing the potential of shifting college wrestling to spring